About Me

Welcome to The Fiery Chronicles! You have found the place where I share everything I find beautiful and interesting in life. This includes beauty and fashion tips, fitness/health advice, recipes, and the chronicles of my adventures. I hope you enjoy the ride!

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Avocado Egg Salad

Ready for a new and easy way to spice up your lunch time blues? {Oh my word, that sounded so much like an infomercial} Well I have a way for you to do it. Today for lunch I had a delicious avocado egg salad wrap. Absolutely to die for. The awesome part about it? It took about 10 minutes. I'm all about saving myself time while getting something tasty in my belly! So, here is the recipe for your tasting pleasure. :) 



Ingredients
4 hard boiled eggs, chopped 
2 hard boiled egg whites 
1 medium avocado 
1 tbsp light/non-fat mayonnaise 
2 tsp red-wine vinegar 
1 tbsp lemon juice 
Sprinkle of Salt and Pepper 


Directions
1. Boil your eggs for 10 minutes then run under cold water before cracking. While the eggs are boiling chop up your avocado to save time.
2. Add all ingredients to medium sized bowl
{*Tip!* If you always end up destroying your eggs while peeling them, try cracking every bit of the shell into small pieces before peeling. Usually I can get the entire thing off in one piece} 
3. Chop your eggs and mix into other ingredients 
4. Serve your avocado egg salad on a wrap, bread, or lettuce (for a gluten free or lower calorie option) 

Enjoy! :) 

2 comments:

  1. I don't like super healthy food but that actually sounds yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! You should definitely try it sometime soon

      Delete