About Me

Welcome to The Fiery Chronicles! You have found the place where I share everything I find beautiful and interesting in life. This includes beauty and fashion tips, fitness/health advice, recipes, and the chronicles of my adventures. I hope you enjoy the ride!

Thursday, April 5, 2012

wedding obsessions.

white bridal hairpiece, wedd...
$35.00
WHITE OYA Scarf ..wedding,br...
$31.90
Creamy yellow Elegant Earrin...
$28.00
Free shipping Ivory Fashion ...
$64.00
Antique Postcard
$99.00
Organic, Natural Crochet Nur...
$34.00
Ivory & Sage Place Card Hold...
$30.00
Romantic flower photography,...
$30.00
Handmade lace ruffle neck co...
$180.00
wedding necklace white teard...
$30.00
Gold Silver Crochet Tear Dro...
$62.00
Bridal Clutch with Alencon L...
$95.00
French Script Candle - Shabb...
$4.00
Wire Wrapped Spiral Ball Ear...
$17.00
pearl 50 pcs jewelry mak...
$7.50
Ivory Confetti Garland
$24.00                           





Lately I've been finding myself obsessing over wedding ideas, designs and what not. No, I'm not engaged, but maybe soon? My long time boyfriend {who is the love of my life and I am the absolute luckiest girl EVER to have found him} has asked my dad {per southern tradition} if he could marry me! {He asked my little siblings too which made my heart just melt} 
So with the knowledge of that and the conversation of such things going on in our lives we have begun the wedding planning process. Not officially, but just the fun, 'hey do you like this idea?' and, 'do we really have to have your great uncle to our wedding?!' ;) 
Anyway, etsy is one of my favorite places to look to find ideas for and of beautifully unique creations. Above is an Etsy Treasure that I am smitten with. I love the hairpiece - it represents such timeless beauty. Those cork place card holders? What an amazing idea! 
Anywho, I just love everything vintage about this treasure and hope you enjoy it as well. :) 
ciao bella! 

p.s. Sorry about the post being underneath the link! No clue why it did that... weird. 


No comments:

Post a Comment