The two things I changed were the oil and sugar. Instead of using oil I substituted that for apple sauce, and instead of sugar, I used honey! Below is the recipe. I hope you enjoy it as much as we did!
2 cups of flour (whole wheat if you have it)
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup sugar free applesauce
3/4 cup honey
2 eggs, beaten
2-3 mashed overripe bananas
3-4 tbsp. crushed cashews
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a 9x5 loaf pan.
2. In large bowl combine flour, baking soda and salt. In separate bowl mix together applesauce and honey. Stir in beaten eggs, mashed bananas and crushed cashews until well blended.
3. Stir banana mixture into flour mixture - just until its moist.
4. Pour batter into prepared loaf pan.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of load comes out clean.
6. Let bread cool in pan for 10 minutes then remove and enjoy! :)