About Me

Welcome to The Fiery Chronicles! You have found the place where I share everything I find beautiful and interesting in life. This includes beauty and fashion tips, fitness/health advice, recipes, and the chronicles of my adventures. I hope you enjoy the ride!

Friday, April 20, 2012

Happy Days on Pinterest

I have a confession to make - I am mildly obsessed with Pinterest. It is one of my favorite pastimes and I am on the site a little bit more than I should be for my productivity. Oh well. Who's keeping tabs anyway?!

So I decided that since I love Pinterest so much I would start sharing some of my favorite findings. I intend to do this once a week {Maybe a Friday tradition?} but I may actually do it more often. ;)

I hope you enjoy all the different beauties that I have found and if you want to see more or find out where I got these images, follow me! Have a nice weekend! :)


Pinterest Finds


Pastel Skirt
pinterest.com

My Eclectic Taste
pinterest.com

loves.
pinterest.com

Turquoise Accents
pinterest.com

My Eclectic Taste
pinterest.com

No comments:

Post a Comment