About Me

Welcome to The Fiery Chronicles! You have found the place where I share everything I find beautiful and interesting in life. This includes beauty and fashion tips, fitness/health advice, recipes, and the chronicles of my adventures. I hope you enjoy the ride!

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Peanut Butter, Chocolate, Banana Granola Bars!

Guys, these things are amazing. No joke. I made them a couple months back and have kept them stocked in the freezer ever since. They are super easy to make and don't have any ridiculous ingredients.

What you need is::

1  banana
1/2 cup  peanut butter
1 cup  granola (I just buy the cheap granola cereal - try to not get it too sweetened)
1/4 cup  chocolate chips

Place the ingredients in a bowl and mash it all up. Then lay out some wax paper and plop your gooey mixture down on it and shape it or roll it into bars. Now all you have to do is freeze it! See? So easy. And so delicious!

These bars give you about 15 grams of protein {essential to every diet} and are only about 400 calories. {I'm not a fan of calorie counting because it's not about how much you eat, but about what you eat, regardless there is the info for those of you who want to know}

Hope you guys enjoy this healthy snack! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment