About Me

Welcome to The Fiery Chronicles! You have found the place where I share everything I find beautiful and interesting in life. This includes beauty and fashion tips, fitness/health advice, recipes, and the chronicles of my adventures. I hope you enjoy the ride!

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

An *Affordable* Stylin Couple

Hey Everyone! So earlier today I saw this pin of a celebrity couple and how to get 'their style.' Well since everything they were wearing was obviously out of my price range, I decided to go searching for a more affordable version of the same outfit. I've gotta say, I think the pieces that I came up with look pretty close to the original picture.

Here is the original style setup...



And here is mine! The only thing I didn't list below the picture is the guys shirt which was an H&M shirt for $24.95. 


Hope you enjoy my collection and maybe try some pieces out with your boo! Once I get all the pieces together for me and my man I'll post a couple of pictures for your viewing pleasure. =) 



The styling couple


H m jacket
£25 - hm.com

Wallis canvas bag
$35 - wallisfashion.com

H M leather belt
£7.99 - hm.com

H&M metal sunglasses
£6.99 - hm.com

Women's Nomad Disco Gold
$42 - shoes.com

Chino | H&M US
$30 - hm.com

shorts : Target
$25 - target.com

Espardilles | H&M US
$18 - hm.com

Gözlük – H&Mden
$9.95 - hm.com

No comments:

Post a Comment