About Me

Welcome to The Fiery Chronicles! You have found the place where I share everything I find beautiful and interesting in life. This includes beauty and fashion tips, fitness/health advice, recipes, and the chronicles of my adventures. I hope you enjoy the ride!

Monday, June 4, 2012

"You're my best friend..."

Hey Guys! So right now I'm on vacation with my family at the beach. Man is it awesome to be together again after not seeing them for so long. It's been a beautiful relaxing trip so far :) 

Yesterday I found out that my best friend from highschool was at the same beach as we were! I hadn't seen her in way too long, so we decided to hit up the beach together. 

I love her to death. She's got the biggest heart, the best smile, and is the best friend anyone could ask for. Oh and not to mention she is THE happiest person I know. :) 





Gotta get my glamour shots in right? ;) 




So there you go! Hope you enjoyed my update from vacation! :) 




ciao bellas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment