About Me

Welcome to The Fiery Chronicles! You have found the place where I share everything I find beautiful and interesting in life. This includes beauty and fashion tips, fitness/health advice, recipes, and the chronicles of my adventures. I hope you enjoy the ride!

Friday, June 15, 2012

Mozzarella Heaven

This dish is the most delightful, delicious, delectable food you might possibly ever eat. My amazing chef of a man made these for me the other day and I just died. They are super easy and great for you! 


All you need is: 
A pinch or two of salt
Balsamic Vinegar 
Olive Oil 
Fresh Basil Leaves 
1 Tomato
1 Fresh Mozzarella Ball 

Slice your tomato and mozza ball, and place a basil leaf in between each slice. Then pour about 2 tablespoons of olive oil over the medley, and then about the same of balsamic vinegar. (I actually put a little more balsamic on later because I love the taste of it so much). And then sprinkle with a little salt! 

Sooo simple. Yet sooo delicious. 




Give it a try and let me know how you liked it! 


ps. We got the three pack of fresh mozzarella from whole foods (in the cheese area they have) - it's only $6 and you get three! It's a pretty great deal if you ask me. We also made personal pan pizza's the next day with the mozzarella and let me tell you, it was ah-mazing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment