About Me

Welcome to The Fiery Chronicles! You have found the place where I share everything I find beautiful and interesting in life. This includes beauty and fashion tips, fitness/health advice, recipes, and the chronicles of my adventures. I hope you enjoy the ride!

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

{It's Family Time}

Welcome to my family! These are my sisters.... 


The two oldest (me and Ellie) are the drama queens of the family. Although I try desperately to overcome this. ;) 


All the kids! As you can see, there's a rather large age gap between us all. Half the time I feel like I'm their mom instead of sister. Haha. Love them to death though. 


We were having a blast trying to get this shot =) 


With mom and dad... It's pretty funny trying to get eight people to jump at the same time! 


My boys. 


Flash mob on the beach - to "Thriller!" 



My turn for a couple pictures :) 

 


Hope you enjoyed meeting my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment