About Me

Welcome to The Fiery Chronicles! You have found the place where I share everything I find beautiful and interesting in life. This includes beauty and fashion tips, fitness/health advice, recipes, and the chronicles of my adventures. I hope you enjoy the ride!

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Look who's all grown up!

So, today we found out that our little Miley grew up. {Even though she was engaged on the 31st} She's officially engaged to the Hunger Games star, Liam Hemsworth. In these recent pictures she actually looks like she's ready to get married! She really is pulling off the Marilyn Monroe look-a-like here, and I'm loving it! If you're going to be getting married (at 19 nonetheless) you need to mature up your look a little - and I think she's done it! Lightened the hair, going with classic makeup, and a very classy dress! 



Now take a look at this ring. Wow. Is that not one of the most gorgeous things you've ever seen? I'm floored by it, to be honest. The diamond is a hand cut, 3.5 carat, cushion diamond from the 1800's. (major points in my book) Liam designed the ring himself with jeweler Neil Lane. For being only 22, the boy did a mighty fine job.



They've received a lot of criticism for their young marriage, but hey, they've been together for three years! And who are we to judge?! It's not our life! So I say, Miley and Liam, best of of luck! I wish you only the best :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment