About Me

Welcome to The Fiery Chronicles! You have found the place where I share everything I find beautiful and interesting in life. This includes beauty and fashion tips, fitness/health advice, recipes, and the chronicles of my adventures. I hope you enjoy the ride!

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Turquoise and Happiness!

There are so many things that I love about this collage. First of all. Kate Spade, you are a genius and I love your style. I need that clutch, #mylifeinanutshell. Also, "seize the day" was something my daddy always used to say growing up... Kind of touched a soft spot when I saw that. 

Tory Burch, how does your color pallet NEVER cease to amaze me? There is nothing about that blue-green perfection that is anything less than divine. 

Essie. You have the colors that match my heart. I will never have enough time or days to showcase all of your amazing color combinations. 

And ladies, if you don't have a Camelback, you are seriously ripping yourself out of a healthy lifestyle. Mine basically never leaves my hand. They are perfect for making sure you get that daily amount of water - remember, water rejuvenates your skin and gives you that dazzling glow! So drink up! 

Anyway, ta ta for now my darlings! Enjoy a day filled with laughter and beautiful things :) 


Turquoise Christmas


No comments:

Post a Comment