About Me

Welcome to The Fiery Chronicles! You have found the place where I share everything I find beautiful and interesting in life. This includes beauty and fashion tips, fitness/health advice, recipes, and the chronicles of my adventures. I hope you enjoy the ride!

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Some Christmas Wishes... Red and Gold

Christmas Wish List | Red and Gold


Dorothy perkin
dorothyperkins.com


Hunter union jack socks
nordstrom.com




Coach handbag
coach.com


Michael kors watch
$370 - harveynichols.com


Kate Spade stud earrings
katespade.com



Kate spade
katespade.com


J Crew thin belt
jcrew.com


J Crew j crew
jcrew.com


Essie nail polish
essie.com





Is perfection not epitomized through these pictures? Everything on here just makes me happy. And yes, I'm completely obsessed with those 'Ta Da' earrings! 

Those Tory Burch High Top sneakers? Please tell me you love them. I honestly can't get enough of them. They're sleek but fun and so versatile! 

Anyway, my thoughts and some of my 'wants' for Christmas :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment