About Me

Welcome to The Fiery Chronicles! You have found the place where I share everything I find beautiful and interesting in life. This includes beauty and fashion tips, fitness/health advice, recipes, and the chronicles of my adventures. I hope you enjoy the ride!

Monday, December 10, 2012

Inspiration

Hey guys. Today I needed a little pick me up, and I thought maybe some of you might need the same thing. So here are some good words that always make me feel better when I'm down. If you aren't down... FABULOUS! Save them for a time when you do need them - or just enjoy it for what it is. Encouragement :) 

ciao bellas 



{Just do it my darlings}


{Lipstick and wine make everything better} 


{I swear. I'm going to live by this} 


{Dita speaks to me, especially because I'm a Georgia Peach}


{So good. I don't know why this hits me, but it does} 


 {Time is going by whether you are doing you want it to or not. Do what you love. Be happy.} 


{I don't have any tattoos... but I'm starting to think I want that one...} 


{Finally. Spot on.}

No comments:

Post a Comment