About Me

Welcome to The Fiery Chronicles! You have found the place where I share everything I find beautiful and interesting in life. This includes beauty and fashion tips, fitness/health advice, recipes, and the chronicles of my adventures. I hope you enjoy the ride!

Monday, July 9, 2012

A lost friend.

Well it's not quite as dramatic as the title makes it sound but it is terrible. Last week my computer that I've had for almost six years died. :(


It was the most terrible thing ever. I was in the middle of a project and then, just gone. 


I found myself thinking, "I didn't even get to say goodbye!" As silly as that sounds, it's true! That computer got me through college and to where I am today! I didn't have any warning or anything, just suddenly, nothing.


Oh well, it served me well. But needless to say, that is the reason I haven't written in forever - still working on a fix to this problem. Haha. 


Ciao beauties! More posts coming soon! I have tons I want to write about =)



No comments:

Post a Comment