About Me

Welcome to The Fiery Chronicles! You have found the place where I share everything I find beautiful and interesting in life. This includes beauty and fashion tips, fitness/health advice, recipes, and the chronicles of my adventures. I hope you enjoy the ride!

Thursday, September 6, 2012

I'm Back!

Oh my goodness! It has been so long since I've written! I have had zero time lately. 

Two weeks ago I got a new job, a new city, and lost my man. Well, I didn't actually lose him, he just moved far away and it makes me very sad. So all the time that I do find in my harried schedule is devoted to talking to him - and that's usually only for about 30 minutes. 

Anyway, such is life. I'm going to try to get back into writing more often now that I have sorta got a handle on my schedule. 


UPDATE: I'm doing a cleanse. As we speak. 

I'm on day two of the cleanse and so far today is better than yesterday. It is a juice cleanse and most of the drinks are DELICIOUS! (surprisingly) 

I'll tell you all about it later but now, I have to get back to work. 

Much love mi bellas! 

<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment