About Me

Welcome to The Fiery Chronicles! You have found the place where I share everything I find beautiful and interesting in life. This includes beauty and fashion tips, fitness/health advice, recipes, and the chronicles of my adventures. I hope you enjoy the ride!

Friday, January 25, 2013

Spring Accessory Necessities

We all want to have those little accents that can update our wardrobe and keep us fashionable, right? After all, who is a fashionista but a girl who knows how to update her closest without buying a whole new wardrobe! So here are the things that I think we all need to keep us savvy and sparkling. :)

{1} Heavy Metal 

And no, I'm not talking about bringing back Metallica or anything dark and black. *Cringe* I'm talking about adding a big chunk of gold to your outfit. If you aren't quite ready to go to the solid gold choker we've been seeing on the runways, go for something a little lighter and girlier like this Chanel Resort 2013 beauty! Or if you want something a little more bold go with this Louis Vuitton Cuff from 2011. 


                   

Personally, I'm obsessed with these Tom Ford's. Aren't they fabulous??? 




{2} Black and White // Bringing Geometry Back 
Those Tom Fords were a great segue into my absolute FAVORITE trend of 2013. There is an entire post coming soon about Black and White so don't think you won't be seeing more of it! ;) But seriously, black and white clothes/accents/everything are always going to be classic. It is so easy to update your wardrobe with this one. 

How sleek and classic is this Roger Vivier satchel? I love it. Then you have these adorable Marc Jacobs   Mary Janes. And of course, no set would be complete without adding in Louis Vuitton (bottom left). Last we have this Dries Van Noten clutch that is just pure elegance. 


Bringing Geometry Back



{3} Pastel Perfection 
Yes, that is the name of one of my favorite pinterest boards, don't hate. ;) Anyway, take a look at these lovelies and let me know what you think. Pastels, to me, are one of those simple things that just have so much elegance to them. They are just the epitome of femininity.

Celine is a great designer to look at for all things beautiful in elegant and they certainly do not disappoint with this pale blue accent - I love the chain that adds just a little bit of 'edgy' to the look. If you're in the mood for a hobo pastel accent then go for this precious Marc by Marc Jacobs. Devi Kroell isn't a designer that I'm terribly familiar with but I love the design of this darling little clutch. The mother of pearl inlay is stunning and metal beading looks like pearls which I just love. Last, but certainly not least, this Valentino. I mean come on. This purse is pure eye-gasm for me. The bow. The gorgeous mint palette. The gold clasp. Please stop, Valentino. Wait, don't. Haha :)


Pastel Accessories for Spring




{4} EMERALD!  
No spring necessity list would be complete without including Pantone's color of 2013! First of all, that color? Oh! Mon ami! I'm infatuated. 

Look at the richness of the emerald on this croc Louis Vuitton! I love the gold chain too ;) And then for a little less emerald go with this Michael Kors gorgeous bangle. Of course Versace wouldn't be the one to disappoint so if you have a couple g's to drop I'd go for that stunning watch! And then Kate Spade is a little more on the reasonable end of things with this darling satchel. I always love Kate's pallet, it's just immaculate. 




Emerald Accessories




Anyway darlings, those are my Spring accessory picks for 2013! :) I hope you like them! More posts about my obsession with black and white coming soon! If you just can't handle waiting for more eye candy check out these pinterest pages! 

ciao bellas! 


Black Luster  - for your all your glam needs 

Pantone 2013  - accents for not just your wardrobe but your house too! 

Pastel Perfection - because life is just as beautiful in pastel as clothes are ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment